Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Friday, November 6, 2009

Target Wii Deals good till 11/7

I am so excited to let you all know what great deals Target has on Toys! If you are like me you have your eye out for great deals for the Holidays. I have to let you know I am not a regular Target customer at all. But they have won me over with deals and did I mention that they now will match any advertised (proof needed) price and ladies you can stack coupons! WOWOWOWOWOWOWO!

So my first shopping trip to Target was for the Wii games. On sale for Buy 2 Get one Free. The Target web coupon is for $10.00 off the purchase of 2 games. You can use more that one coupon! So I purchased 6 Games (4 paid 2Free) used 3 coupons for a grand total of $43.26! Trust me they have alot of great games like Star Wars, Legos and many more on sale/clearance. The coupons are valid till 11/25 so print them out now! There is also a X Box coupon for $10.00off 2 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment