Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fantastic Mail in Rebate offers

Here are some of the great rebate offers out there right now! There are so many....


3M command *Watch for great Staples sales*

Dole 30 day Challenge *Make a 30 day pledge for 2 weeks of free fruit bowls*

Olay *Get $15.00 back from 2 purchases of any Regenerist product* Thrifty Hint: On Sale this week at Walgreens, could end up a money maker. I personally really like the micro-sculpting cream.

All you Congra Foods *Purchase $10.00 worth to get $25.00 in savings*

Physicians Mascara *Totally for FREE* Thrifty Hint: Great gift!

I'll have more posted in the a.m. As you can tell the blog has a new look and name! I  couldn't be more excited. One of my New years resolutions was to update design, blog daily and to find more readers looking to find a savings here and there. Spread the word!

Megan @ La Frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment