Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Restaurant Coupons & Game Day Offer

P.F. Chang's is offering $10.00 gift card for future visits on every $50.00 spent at the restaurant on Feb.7th. Dine in or out! They have the best Orange chicken.

Denny's is offering a special coupon/Free food for signing up for the Rewards program! You could even win a Free Grand Slam for a year!

Pick Up Stix is another family favorite of the boys. I constantly get B1G1 Free offers. And Free food on your Birthday.

El Torito is my favorite Mexican Restaurants! Right now you can get a Free Guacamola and Kids Eat Free on Saturday's. They also have great coupons in the Sunday paper. The coupon last week was Buy 1 entree at regular price get 2nd for 2.99! What a deal! I went last week with my husband and we paid $27.00 for a feast!

Megan @ LaFrugal

No comments:

Post a Comment