Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Monday, September 7, 2009

Hottest MakeUp Trends for a $1.00

Yup! You heard me a dollar! Ladies this site will change the way you shop for makeup. I mean who doesn't like to waltz into the sparkling golden gates of Sephora. Where every corner lays a new product that you've seen in all the glossy magazines. And yes you can try and try it till your little heart is full or at least your cheeks! But who can afford it? And that is why I started switching to E.L.F. You will not be disappointed and the quality is superb! I know your dying to try it, Take a peek!


Hot Codes for Thrifty Rack readers!

$2 Shipping SIte-Wide at e.l.f. Cosmetics where Everything's a $1! Use code 2SHIP on any purchase of $25 or more.


Buy 1 Get 1 Free Studio Makeup! Use code STUDIOBO through 9/30.

No comments:

Post a Comment