Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tori Spelling's Little Maven Line

I just had to share with everyone that we won! I can't believe it. O.k. slow me down let me back up and say we entered Little Maven's Earth Day T-shirt Contest back in April. If you wondering what is Little Maven got to do with Tori Spelling . It's her children clothing line. Back to the contest it required you to paint a white t-shirt that your child could wear. The trees and colors were laid out for you. With nothing else to do that day we made Miss Emma a apron from one of the boys t-shirts. It was so adorable we had to add gingham ribbon to fringe. The favorite part of the boys was cutting the potatoes to use as our leaf stamp. Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I needed a leaf stamp. So please check it out on Tori's Blog here.

Megan  

No comments:

Post a Comment