Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sizzlin Summer Freebies

Ever since my foot hit dirt.  I have been on the search for more summer fun. Our wonderful vacation to La Jolla is slowly fading into grocery lists and dirty dishes. But as you know me I like to enjoy FREE activities. So I have so neatly put together my ever growing FREEBIE list of activities for the summer:

Beach- Pack a lunch and your set for at least 6 hours! Paid parking is $8.00.

Hart Park in Newhall- Go early in order to feed animals, and take a nice hike to the old ranch house. Lots of area for everyone to explore and spread out.

Library- Check local times for Storytelling, puppet shows and even discussions on some of the older kids favorite comics.

Valenica Mall- Starting next Tuesday they'll have summer outdoor concerts! Activities start at 5 and music at 7 p.m.. Great for the entire family.

Movies - Check local theatre for Free summer showings. If you don't mind toddlers running around and getting up a little early this is for you.

Baskin Robbins- Even though its not free, I just has to mention that on Tuesdays they have $1 Scoop night. Great way to end a summer day with the family.


Leave me comment on your favorite Freebie

Megan @ LaFrugal









No comments:

Post a Comment