Little Ole Me

My photo
Southern, California, United States

Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Days

My soon to be 9 yr. old stormed into the house yesterday. I asked what is going on with you? He said you know so & so said that school is starting really soon. And I haven't got to do everything I wanted yet. I need more time. Now keep in mind this is a guy that over schedules he's play times. I quietly tried to hold the smile back but my heart broke too. I don't want to see him go to the 4th grade just as I don't want to start packing 4 lunches daily. I live for summer. I mean who doesn't like that our patios & porches turn into kitchens, kids play outside till 9 , stay up sleep in is the norm, and wearing shoes are optional. So in honor of summer I promise to stop and smell the roses a little more. And just maybe go to the water park more. ( Did  that really come from my mouth!)
    

To many more days of my feet in the sand  
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment